to be one of the first to own the new Accord Hybrid.
No Deposit! No Commitment!
Add your name to our contact list now and we'll call you to book your test drive as soon as the Accords arrive!
All-New 2023 Honda Accord Hybrid
The more fun-to-drive 2023 Accord sets a new benchmark for sporty, yet comfortable and refined driving dynamics. Based on Honda's enhanced global architecture, Accord's increased chassis rigidity with stiffer body supports and new front brace bars further supports improvements in ride, handling and overall refinement.
Suspension and steering updates make Accord more fun to drive, while simultaneously improving ride quality. A retuned four-wheel independent suspension provides a more engaging driving experience. New front suspension damper mount bearings and ball joints reduce friction to improve steering smoothness.
The 2023 Accord features all-new elegant and sophisticated styling that further advances the new Honda design direction, with long, clean body lines and a strong, powerful front end with an upright grille and blacked out LED headlights. A sharp upper character line running the length of the body creates a sense of motion and highlights its increased overall length, which has grown 2.8 inches.
Accord hybrid models (Sport, EX-L, Sport-L, Touring) feature an all-new, more powerful 4th-generation two-motor hybrid-electric system with a pair of electric motors that are now mounted side-by-side and an all-new 2.0-liter Atkinson cycle 4-cylinder engine that adds direct fuel injection. This new configuration allows for the use of a larger propulsion motor with increased torque output. Combined system output is 204 hp, while traction-motor peak torque is 247 lb.-ft. of torque (up 15 lb.-ft.).
Sporty and Modern Interior:
Premium materials are used throughout the cabin, especially on touchpoints, with close attention paid to the operation of all switchgear and controls for a premium feel. The shift knob has been angled toward the driver by 5 degrees, allowing the cup holders to be positioned to the right of the shift knob and still hold large-size cups.
Key 2023 Accord Features:
• Sleek and sophisticated all-new exterior design
• 4th-generation two-motor hybrid system (Sport, EX-L, Sport-L, Touring) is more powerful, makes Accord more fun to drive
• Sporty, modern, spacious, and comfortable interior
• Standard 10.2-inch digital driver instrumentation display
• 12.3-inch color touchscreen for top trims with wireless Apple CarPlay® & Android Auto™ compatibility (Sport, EX-L, Sport-L, Touring)
• Standard 7-inch touchscreen with Apple CarPlay® & Android Auto™ compatibility (LX, EX)
• New standard knee and rear passenger side-impact airbags
• Next-gen front airbags designed to reduce traumatic brain and neck injuries
• Standard Honda Sensing® system, plus Low-Speed Braking Control, Traffic Sign Recognition system (TSR), and new Traffic Jam Assist (TJA)
• Enhanced global Honda Architecture supports improvements in ride, handling and overall refinement
• Honda's first integration of Google built-in (Touring), including Google Assistant, Google Maps and Google Play capability with the latest apps and services.